Burning Board - Anbindung

• App
    WoltLab Suite Blog

Hallo,

ich habe die Vorschläge durchgesehen, konnte den Vorschlag aber nicht finden (falls doch schon vorhanden, sorry).

Wie sieht es mit der Burning Board - Anbindung aus?
    Für einen erstellten Artikel wird ein Thema im Forum erstellt (so wie Support-Thread bei der Filebase).

Wäre z.B. hilfreich, wenn ich Diskussionen über einen Artikel im Forum führen lassen möchte und nicht in den Kommentaren.

• Klingt gut, würde mir auch gefallen, alles ins Forum auszulagern und den Blog wirklich nur als reinen Blog ohne Kommentarfunktion zu nutzen und die Kommentare im Forum zu veröffentlichen.

• Could someone please translate the 2 post above.

I suspect Google is not doing a good job on translating this. The 2 post seem like they talk about two different things. And so I'm not sure what is being suggested.

• both postings mean, that the blog shout make a new thread, in which the Users can post, instead of giving comments directly in the Blog ...

Thank you so kindly for translating that. :)

With that said, I would be strongly against this change. If WBB adapted this, I would not be able to leave my current development (move to WBB), which I would very much like to do.

I am in more favor of this as an alternative
    full editor on blog comments

A fair compromise though would be to have the option.

• Hey @Adam Howard,
    and thanks for your replie.

But it's not like you think it is. This Feature should be an additional Feature selectable in the ACP. It should not replace the normal way the blog works.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sithys (14. Oktober 2014 um 00:02)

• Hey @Adam Howard,
    and thanks for your replie.

But it's not like you think it is. This Feature should be an additional Feature. It should not replace the normal way the blog works.

So you're saying you want this as an option? As in having the option to have both?

My site is very heavily used in blogs. And we're growing in that growth http://sociallyuncensored.eu

So the idea of people being forced to go to the forums isn't one that would work for us at all. But I do understand other people use WBB, so their needs maybe different (I can respect that), so an option would not be a bad idea.

• So the idea of people being forced to go to the forums isn't one that would work for us at all. But I do understand other people use WBB, so their needs maybe different (I can respect that), so an option would not be a bad idea.

Its same with the WL Calendar for example.
    YOu can add the additionaly package to create threads for each event. But its "optional" and no one is forced to do so.

That's actually the purpose of this suggestion

• Its same with the WL Calendar for example.
    YOu can add the additionaly package to create threads for each event. But its "optional" and no one is forced to do so.

That's actually the purpose of this suggestion

Alright, good to know. I've changed my 'vote'.

Google was doing a very poor job on translating that. It usually does a good job (at least for reading).

• Google was doing a very poor job on translating that. It usually does a good job (at least for reading).

Maybe Google does a good job by translating from german to english. But if you translate from english to german... That sort of thing is for the birds!!! You're not able to understand anything because its a word by word translation.

But thanks at all for upvoting my statement!

• Maybe Google does a good job by translating from german to english. But if you translate from english to german... That sort of thing is for the birds!!! You're not able to understand anything because its a word by word translation.

But thanks at all for upvoting my statement!

I'll have to take your word for it, but as least I try when appropriate. :)

• Da es noch kein Label hat kannst du davon ausgehen dass zumindest WL sich noch keine konkreten Gedanken bzw. Entscheidung getroffen hat.
    Da sehr viele Vorschläge beim Blog aktuell noch liegen geblieben sind würde ich fast behaupten, dass die sich den als nächstes vornehmen wenn die WBB 4.1 final ist.
    Gleichzeitig daran zu arbeiten ist auch nicht so förderlich und das WBB ist nun mal das Flagschiff.
    Denke da müssen wir uns alle noch gedulden.

• Richtig. Wobei ich guter Dinge bin, dass diese Funktion umgesetzt wird, da sie sowohl von Kalender und Filebase unterstützt werden. Daher erachte ich es als sehr sinnvoll, diese Funktion auch beim Blog bereitzustellen.

• Naja optimismus in allen Ehren... Wir haben nun 7 Monate schon nichts von WL gehört in form eines Labels...
    Die ganzen WÜnsche/Vorschläge hier im Blog forum sind etwas unbeachtet wie es scheint, nicht mal Ablehnungen gibt es....

I gather that, which is making me think they're not listening. Of course if they just went about mass rejecting either.. I'd also think the same.

By not listening... I mean I don't think they're taking people's suggestions seriously and are just doing what they wish in the end.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!