Upload button while in mobile does not show " Gallery " option

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

While trying to add a screen shot using mobile, the " Upload " button under " Attachments " does not show any option to choose from my phone's " Gallery "

Please find the available options in attached screen shot ( uploaded through PC )

Smile , it's good for health

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is a plain upload field which instructs the browser to show a dialog for any file.

What is actually presented is entirely determined by the browser and a website has absolutely no control over what is offered. Please check the permissions of your browser app and/or search online to find out how to allow file uploads from your camera's gallery.

• I am using Chrome for Android.

Please check the permissions of your browser app

What should I look for ?

Just for your info, though many things messed up in it for BB 5.0, UC browser offers to fetch from usual locations when I use the upload button.

I should assume that the same does not work for Chrome on my phone, at least.

• I don't know. For me, the end result is, both on Chrome and UC with Android 6.0, attachment is not working. I scarcely use mobile browser for this forum.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!