cannot edit profile post

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've checked the issue and this is an issue caused by the way Grammarly works. Instead of overlaying the page at a specific position, it injects custom elements into the DOM, right next to the text input field.

Unfortunately this causes the JavaScript to fail as the the text input and submit button are no longer adjacent buttons, because Grammarly injects an element between them. I will see what I can do to work around this.

Oh, and just for clarification: Grammarly is at fault without doubt and it even causes CSS rules to no longer properly apply because of the arbitrary elements being inserted. You can even observe it by toggling the enabled state of Grammarly for the page, as the textarea flashes white for a moment due to the changed DOM order.

• Unfortunately this causes the JavaScript to fail as the the text input and submit button are no longer adjacent buttons, because Grammarly injects an element between them. I will see what I can do to work around this.

It has been labeled as fixed. Does this mean Grammarly should work now with the editor?

Windows 10

Chrome Version 54.0.2840.71

• Ah right ;)

I was thinking about this thread here:

Grammarly

But you do not have more info on that ? (you opened a ticket)

You ever think you're given answers only for the sake of being given an answer, yet one that truly offers no solution? ... ie ... Something pleasing enough just long enough in hopes that the question or problem will drift out of memory.

I suspect all things relating to WoltLab and Grammarly fall into this category.

System

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (1607.14393.447) - 64bit

Windows 7 Enterprise (6.1 build 7601 : Service Pack 1) - 64bit

Windows XP Professional (5.1 build 2600.xpsp_sp3_qfe.161003-1531 : Service Pack 3) - 32bit

VOJ320F1A on NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 (1GB DDR3)

Screen Resolution:1920px x 1080px

AMD Athlon II X4 630 (2.8 Ghz)

8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 Ram

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!