Master Censor List

• App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

What about having a master censor list in WBB. I mean something that will change swear words into s**k or **** instead of blocking the whole posting action.

Smile , it's good for health

• It's very annoying when a post is rejected for any reason

Why, it's not like they lose what they posted when rejected.

I kind of prefer the fact it rejects the post because if a spam bot was posting topics that contain banned words, the topics would still be getting through posted and not rejected

• I think blocking the whole post and replacing the words are both useful, it would also be great to choose which forums you want one action or the other.

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

— ¿Dónde está? —preguntó alarmada.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

Úrsula se puso un dedo en el corazón.

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• Why, it's not like they lose what they posted when rejected.

Because adding extra steps to anything, is too much for many people today. Making people go back and edited their posts so they can be published is a good way to annoy them.

I think blocking the whole post and replacing the words are both useful, it would also be great to choose which forums you want one action or the other.

I agree that having the option to choose between the two would be nice.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!