Two questions..

• Is there a way to have more then one discussion board? I need two more boards for my site. Also how do you make your board password potected to where you have say one thread password protected and then when fill in the place to put in your password then all the thread are available to you.

Thanks! :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kj0283 (23. Oktober 2009 um 06:59)

• Just install a second WBB (packace com.woltlab.wbb) into your current WCF Installation ;)
    But remember, you will need a second license.

With the password i can't help you.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• You said, you would need more discussion boards.
    So, just go into the acp and install a second WBB3. You can find the required package (com.woltlab.wbb) in the downlaod area of the WoltLabs Member area on https://www.woltlab.com/www.woltlab.com

But remember, a seconde wbb3 installation requires a second license

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• Afaik there is not a function like password protected threads, there is only one password protected area in wbb and it is in ACP.
    Secondly you can prevent some user groups to see posts i guess you already know this. You can give them special permissions. So you can create a subforum, and you can define a user group who can access there. You can share your password protected content in there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!