This plugin offers a new box that allows users to register for a newsletter. In addition, automated mailings can be created in the ACP, making it possible to define e-mail courses. So new subscribers always get the desired e-mails in order and certainly do not miss any newsletter. Naturally DSGVO-compliant.
Since the DSGVO it has become very difficult for admins to send emails to their members. With this new box, your members register for your newsletter or email course in accordance with DSGVO, via double opt-in, and they receive the desired emails at any time. Mandatory field is only the email address and a complete data deletion is possible at any time by one click.
- Automated mailings for courses, tutorials, coaching and more
Would you like to offer a course, tutorial or coaching automatically via email to improve user retention or promote blog articles, forum discussions or products? Then automated mailings are the right thing for your community. Users who have registered for the newsletter receive the selected emails one after the other and fully automatically by cronjob. Daily, weekly, monthly or at any other time of your choice.
- Instant email
With classic instant email you can keep your users up to date at all times.
- New box at any position
Whether in the dashboard or the forum, below the content or in the sidebar. The registration in the newsletter works comfortably in a box and is reduced to the bare essentials, so that interested visitors can register quickly and without obligation for the newsletter or course.
- Manage email addresses
Registered email addresses can be conveniently managed via the ACP. There you can also see if the opt-in was given and when the registration took place.
- Welcome email (optional)
Optionally, a first welcome email will be sent after the email confirmation. This can be customized via language variable or deactivated in the ACP options.
- Made for members and guests
For registered members, the fields for name and email address in the box are already filled in, so that they only have to press the sign up button to participate in the newsletter. Guests enter their name (optional) and email address.
- 24.45 kB
- 9 Downloads
A bug has been fixed, which could cause older newsletters to be incorrectly resent.
- 24.63 kB
- 3 Downloads
- Mailings can now be marked with an expiration date. Once this is reached, the email will no longer be sent in the future.
- A earliest login date can now be defined. Users who have signed up earlier will not be sent the mailing in question.
- Newsletters (instant emails) can now be given an optional send time, and will then be sent automatically at the scheduled time.
- Newsletters (instant emails) are now clearly displayed in a log.
- New option: Privacy URL, which adds a checkbox for registration and a note to the confirmation mail.
- New option: Imprint URL, which adds a link to the imprint in the footer of the emails.
- "Instant Email" is now called "Newsletter"
- "Mailings" are now called "Mailings/Courses"
- A note is now displayed under the name input that it is optional (legal default)
- Using the latest programming techniques from WoltLab Suite 5.4 for maximum stability and performance
- Ein Fehler wurde behoben, wodurch die Bestätigungsseite manchmal nicht funktionierte.
- Ein Fehler wurde behoben, wodurch die Seitenzahlen bei den Mailings nicht funktionierten.
- Eine fehlende Sprachvariable wurde ergänzt.
- 144.38 kB
- 84 Downloads
Support for WoltLab Suite 5.2
Version 3.1.11 pl 1
- 146.94 kB
- 12 Downloads
An error has been fixed that could cause the sending of the test e-mail to be called several times
- 146.43 kB
- 8 Downloads
- A click on the confirmation link from the opt-in mail does not trigger a new welcome e-mail if the e-mail has already been confirmed.
- The email signature is now attached to the email.
Version 3.1.10 pl 1
- 146.43 kB
- 21 Downloads
Improved spacing in email template.
- 145.92 kB
- 8 Downloads
- With the new "Test" button, instant e-mails and mailings can now be tested before sending
- internal improvements in the e-mail sending process
- 122.37 kB
- 11 Downloads
- Registered users on the page are will now be connected to the newsletter e-mail address.
- The ACP displays a hint if an email address has been connected to a registered user.
- Guests registered for the newsletter will now be connected to the entered email as soon as they register on the page.
- 118.27 kB
- 6 Downloads
For logged-in users, the box will be hidden after they have subscribed to the newsletter - not as before after they have confirmed the email, which is often done on the smartphone on which they are not logged in.
- 118.27 kB
- 13 Downloads
bugfixes and improvements