Removes all public copyright notices of the "Clanwar system" plugin.
With this plugin you get a clanwar system.
This makes it possible to display various information of the played clanwars in your WSC.
You can manage the clanwar system in the ACP.
Under Content - Clanwar system you have the possibility to create clanwars and games.
For a clanwar to be added, a game must be added.
There is the possibility to specify a name and an abbreviation (maximum 6 characters). The shortcut currently has no function, but will be needed in the future for game symbols.
Now that you have added a game, you can now enter clanwars for this game.
However, this requires some information about the match and the opponent. In addition to selecting the previously entered game, you must provide the following information:
Date, type of game, score, number of players, league / friendly match, cards played, clan name, clan tag and the link to the opposing clan website.
From the result, it is automatically calculated when entering whether the game was won, lost or played a draw. This is additionally displayed in the ACP as well as in the clanware overview.
Under User - User groups - Edii user groups - Generals permissions - Clanwar system you can decide for yourself which user groups the watched clanwars may and may not see. Furthermore, there you have the possibility to enable the user groups to manage. This means that users who do not have access to the ACP but still want to register Clanwars can be granted the rights to do so.
Under User - User groups - Edii user groups - Administrative permissions - Clanwar system then the administrative rights can also be given to administrative user groups.
Compatibility with WSC 5.3
- fix Check the file extensions for images
Ready to WSC 5.2
- [Clanwars] Added game icon
- [Clanwars] Added detail page
- [Clanwars] Users no longer have the option to add matches
- [Clanwar Details] Various match details are displayed
- [Clanwar Details] Additional information is displayed
- [Clanwar Details] All added rounds are displayed
- [Clanwar Details] The total score of all rounds is displayed
- [Clanwar Details] Round screenshots are displayed in ImageViewer
- [ACP] Added options
- [ACP] There are general options in the options (results per page; sort by; sort order)
- [ACP] In the options color codes (HEX / RGB) can be entered for the status display (Won / Draw / Lost)
- [ACP] Added ability to create teams
- [ACP] Added ability to create gametypes
- [ACP] Added possibility to upload game icons
- [ACP] Possibility to enter additional information in the matches
- [ACP] Added ability to create as many rounds as you like (map and result)
- [ACP] Possibility to upload screenshots in the already inserted rounds (no compulsory field!)
- [ACP] For the opponents, the link is no longer required
- Added missing language variables.
- Opponents can now be created in the ACP.
- Gametypes can now be created in the ACP.
- Players have been upgraded to up to 10 per team.