Importing from Burning Board 2.3

• Hello!

I'm finally updating my old Burning Board (2.3.5, actually) - to 4.0.8. I was able to install and begin a data import from my old site, but the import quickly failed.

I did receive a warning during installation:
    The MySQL configuration option “innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit” is set to “1”, slowing down certain database queries. It is highly recommended to set it’s value to “2”.

When I attempt the data import, I get the following PHP Error Message:

Error Message
    PHP notice in file /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/system/exporter/WBB2xExporter.class.php (211): Undefined index: grouptype

Stacktrace:
    #0 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/system/exporter/WBB2xExporter.class.php(211): wcf\system\WCF::handleError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/mcshaffr/...', 211, Array)
    #1 [internal function]: wcf\system\exporter\WBB2xExporter->exportUserGroups(0, 1000)
    #2 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/system/exporter/AbstractExporter.class.php(154): call_user_func(Array, 0, 1000)
    #3 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/system/worker/ImportWorker.class.php(97): wcf\system\exporter\AbstractExporter->exportData('com.woltlab.wcf...', 0)
    #4 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/acp/action/WorkerProxyAction.class.php(93): wcf\system\worker\ImportWorker->execute()
    #5 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/action/AbstractAction.class.php(49): wcf\acp\action\WorkerProxyAction->execute()
    #6 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/action/AJAXInvokeAction.class.php(63): wcf\action\AbstractAction->__run()
    #7 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/system/request/Request.class.php(58): wcf\action\AJAXInvokeAction->__run()
    #8 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/wcf/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php(108): wcf\system\request\Request->execute()
    #9 /home/mcshaffr/public_html/GameCode/acp/index.php(10): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle('wbb', true)
    #10 {main}

I was able to help a friend of mine update his old 2.3.6 site to v4, so I've actually gone through the entire data import process successfully before - but this error has me stumped.

Thanks for any help you can give.
    Mike.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!