Migrated server now some Admin functions don't work

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.5
    Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

Hello

I just had Dreamhost move one of my forums to a different server. Everything seems to work except I cannot do any modifications to USER GROUP permissions in Control Panel.

When I try to modify group settings I get this error

I moved because the MYSQL server was not a version compatible with 5.5 and I wanted to upgrade to 5.5.

The new MYSQL version is 8

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@icecreamonmars.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Any idea what I should do or what I should look into?

• As the error says: You have to look at your server error log to see the excact error.

„If you can only do one thing, hone it to perfection. Hone it to the utmost limit!“ – Zenitsu Agatsuma

• I finally was able to find my log files

Can someone please help me to know what this means and what I might do to fix the issue

Regards,

Gina

[Sat Sep 03 19:23:40.543905 2022] [:error] [pid 2359:tid 4148991174400] [client 45.51.229.249:60081] [client 45.51.229.249] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 418 (phase 2). Operator GE matched 7 at TX:anomaly_score. [file "/dh/apache2/template/etc/mod_sec3_CRS/REQUEST-949-BLOCKING-EVALUATION.conf"] [line "93"] [id "949110"] [msg "Inbound Anomaly Score Exceeded (Total Score: 150)"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [ver "OWASP_CRS/3.3.2"] [tag "application-multi"] [tag "language-multi"] [tag "platform-multi"] [tag "attack-generic"] [hostname "icecreamonmars.com"] [uri "/core/acp/index.php"] [unique_id "YxQMLHQz9r7ItWmuaf4-jQAAAAE"], referer: https://icecreamonmars.com/cor…ex.php?user-group-edit/1/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!