Rank Images

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.5
    Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

So I have imported an IPS board and with it came custom groups and ranks.

When I add the rank images and then re-prioritize the groups, for some reason the lowest registered group is always showing vs the higher priority group rank image.

I have re-built the users and flushed the cache but for some reason it's not showing the higher priority image. Wondering if I did something wrong?

• Maybe this one can help you

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 and The New WSC 5.4 + 5.5 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• Maybe this one can help you

Thanks for the info.

I am not sure why it's not showing the rank image based on group priority? I thought this was default behavior?

• Still having issues with this. For the majority of my users, the regular member rank image shows up. However; those users who have a different rank chosen have no image shown. I'm not sure why this is happening.

For the users who have no rank image. I de-select the user group and submit. I then re-apply the user group and the rank image appears. However; it's not that user group rank image. It's the regular member rank image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!