[Filebase] External Link XML Style Error

• Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Filebase

Hey guys,

On my filebase we provide external links to download assets. Assets are stored on AWS and we use filebase to limit usergroups who can download them.

On Mac, everything seems to run smooth and no issues. On Windows though, after accepting the license agreement, we get the below graphic every time. The URL displayed is the URL link from AWS (Which we need hidden from users)

This appears after accepting the license agreement. If i go back to Filebase >Same Item > Download Button > Accept License

It suddenly works fine. But every first attempt per file does this. After the first, it works.

Anyone know why?

• This is likely an error with AWS and has nothing to do with the filebase itself.

Does the external link work, when you access it directly on Windows?

It does.

And if i'm on a mac and use Filebase it works perfectly. It just begins the download.

On Windows, it gives me this page error, and then I have to go back to the file and try again. (then it works)

• Official Post

Hi

GameDevJon Can you try the following, please:

1. Open the file filebase/lib/page/DownloadPage.class.php.
    2. In that file find: HeaderUtil::redirect($this->version->downloadURL, true);.
    3. Replace with: @header('HTTP/1.1 303 See Other'); HeaderUtil::redirect($this->version->downloadURL, false);.
    4. Check whether it now works on the first try on Windows (log out of the community, restart the browser and log into the community).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!