/acp/index.php?option/8/
    Referrer
    http://xxxxxxxxxx.com/acp/index.php?option/8/
    Error Message
    Missing expected value for element id 'meta_description'
    Type
    wcf\system\exception\SystemException
    File (Line)
    /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/system/language/I18nHandler.class.php (100)
    Stacktrace
    1. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/system/option/OptionHandler.class.php (132): wcf\system\language\I18nHandler->readValues(…)
    2. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/acp/form/AbstractOptionListForm.class.php (79): wcf\system\option\OptionHandler->readUserInput(…)
    3. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/form/AbstractForm.class.php (57): wcf\acp\form\AbstractOptionListForm->readFormParameters(…)
    4. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/form/AbstractForm.class.php (113): wcf\form\AbstractForm->submit(…)
    5. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/acp/form/AbstractOptionListForm.class.php (99): wcf\form\AbstractForm->readData(…)
    6. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/acp/form/OptionForm.class.php (90): wcf\acp\form\AbstractOptionListForm->readData(…)
    7. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php (291): wcf\acp\form\OptionForm->readData(…)
    8. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/acp/form/OptionForm.class.php (133): wcf\page\AbstractPage->show(…)
    9. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/page/AbstractPage.class.php (114): wcf\acp\form\OptionForm->show(…)
    10. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/system/request/Request.class.php (83): wcf\page\AbstractPage->__run(…)
    11. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/system/request/RequestHandler.class.php (96): wcf\system\request\Request->execute(…)
    12. /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/acp/index.php (9): wcf\system\request\RequestHandler->handle(…)
    • Official Post

This looks really strange, it cannot go missing and the rather short list of processed options really makes me wonder what is going on with your installation? Was the "Meta Description" input field available before submitting the form?

• Yes, I filled in the META field first time and got no error submitting the page when first setting up the site. Then change it later and when saving the page again it seemed to hang not wanting to load and checked errors after it because suspected with the page hanging it would create an error a log for it and saw that.

When you said before after checking my site that I needed to use nd_pdo_mysql under PHP extensions for PHP 7.2, instead of using pdo_mysql - which I use the first one now you said was needed, but when you use that one you cannot use "pdo_mysql" with it also.

I also notice I have mysqli ticked, but nd_mysqli unticked. I'm just wondering should I be using "nd_pdo_mysql and mysqli", or should I be using "nd_pdo_mysql and nd_mysqli". As you can only use one of the other ticked "nd_mysqli or mysqli", same way you can only use "nd_pdo_mysql or pdo_mysql". If you have one ticked and try and tick the other that starts with nd_ it throws up a conflict message in cpanel and removed the tick you added for the nd_ ones until you remove the tick for the other one first (pdo_mysql or mysql ) before it will save the ticking nd_ versions of them..

• Official Post

PDO and mysqli are two completely different things, we only required PDO. As for nd_* or not, you always want nd_*, because the other extension is based off the ancient libmysqlclient driver that is outright inferior and slower.

That said, can you still reproduce this error, or is it gone?

• It must have been a one off glitch that just happened at that time. I have just made two changes to the META field and saved each change two times and no problem, no error log. So seems to be just something that happened that once

• Alexander Ebert

Set the Label from Feedback required to Cannot reproduce

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!