"Best Browsers" - Revisited

• Just a "quickie" here to update the subject of "not all Browsers are equal" subject which I posted in January.

After making many improvements and editing of my Forum - using three different browsers - (Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome),

it is obvious to me that Chrome functions the best when working with my Forum: I use WSC 3.0.12 pl1; and I use Windows 10; ISP Speed of 100 mps.

It is fast; "co-operates" best with Woltlab Forum Software (especially with regard to paragraph and sentence text structure / alignment); and the screen

(of where I am making the changes/ modifications / improvements to my Forum) always comes back to where I last made the changes / modifications;

and always goes back up to the TOP (as in Forum changes / additions / setting permissions, etc.)

However, when it comes to the play back of several Music Videos I have uploaded to my Forum on DASHBOARD,

Microsoft Edge remains the "top performer" in viewing VIDEOS!

Even Chrome displays some jerking (although slight) when playing Videos.

Firefox is the worst - in all respects!

DJ

• You should try Netscape Navigator mate. It is a wonderful browser ..... :D

Hello kbarg,:)

I just looked up "Netscape Navigator" and here is what I found:

"Netscape Navigator is a discontinued proprietary web browser, and the original browser of the Netscape line,

from versions 1 to 4.08, and 9.x.Wikipedia "

• Its a joke. I used to use that and Netscape Communicator back in Elementary School...like 1997.

Back with Metacrawler or lycos search engines.

/me shudders

• Its a joke. I used to use that and Netscape Communicator back in Elementary School...like 1997.

Back with Metacrawler or lycos search engines.

/me shudders

Hah ha ha .... too funny ...... I should have been more observant: I did not notice your smillie ( :D ) !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!