Article comments are only visible by author

• Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Core

Hello,

I created some dummy article and commented it with two users, each user is able to see its own comment but not the other although comment counter shows the total amount of comments.

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• This is a multilingual article, both users are reading the same version and both users have multilingualism enabled.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• I don't know what was the problem but cleaning cache of the software and my browser fixed it.

• Official Post

I'm unable to reproduce your issue and I have no clue how something like that could ever happen, especially since the displayed comments are fetched live and do not rely on any sort of caching.

I don't know what was the problem but cleaning cache of the software and my browser fixed it.

Please let me know if you're observing this again in the future, maybe even consider submitting a ticket, as this allows us to run some tests on our own.

I'll mark this thread as non-reproducible for now due to the above reasons. Thank you for taking your time to bring this up.

• No problem :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!