Issue when you try to paste code in the editor

• Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Core

I can to reproduce this issue in Chrome (51.0.2704.84 m) and Firefox (47.0), but not in Microsoft Edge.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, I had similar issue myself when just trying to -diff code posts before (in convos and forum posts), it would like "lock up" and not even work, this was copy/pasting lang phrases from lang files into the code panel. So I went to WYSIWYG mode manually writing the code tags out, and etc. Another issue the other night was in convo, and typing out sentence with ending period, hit enter button and the whole last sentence moved down a line, hit enter again, and moved down another line (with cursor blinking after the ending period). I had to switch to WYSIWYG mode again, and "enter" a new line. Firefox latest, Windows 7 OS, PC.

• Sometimes I have problems with 'automatic' new lines, but I don't know how to reproduce it to create a report. XD

• Yeah same here, hence never reported it. I can't keep doing screen-casts /videos of things just to prove it's there and happening lol. But probably will be told to make new bug thread about it though.

• There seems to be an issue at times also when you try to click ENTER KEY to create a new paragraph. It only seems to happen now and then and might be related (not sure) with having ABP installed. Sometimes you click enter key and rather than creating a new line it jumps to start of topic when adding more text and keeps doing it when it happens until you switch to plain bbcode mode to add the text after last line

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!