Share-Button (link) to previous version NOTES

• App
    WoltLab Suite Filebase

In the forums if I wanted to bring to attention something mid thread, I could easily supply a link such as this
    Patch Day 2015-03-28

I would like the same function for version notes in the filebase.

edit:

To further explain....

For example if I wanted to share with you the notes for Version 1.3.1 of this modification Teralios' BBCodes

I could copy a link that would bring you directly to those notes within the filebase

Edited 2 times, last by Aslan ().

• I'm not sure, but i think you already can:
    Letzten X Beiträge
    It's up to the developer what he prefer to do.

I mean within the filebase ;)

edit:

For example if I wanted to share with you the notes for Version 1.0.5 pl 3. I could copy a link that would bring you directly to those notes within the filebase

• Take a look at the Pugin:
    First Versions have a detailed history, later Versions just use a link to the Support Board.

• Take a look at the Pugin:First Versions have a detailed history, later Versions just use a link to the Support Board.

;)

edit:

For example if I wanted to share with you the notes for Version 1.0.5 pl 3. I could copy a link that would bring you directly to those notes within the filebase

• in this case you have a very bad title...
    You wish a Share-Button for the Versions which seams to be something different than you first explained...

• in this case you have a very bad title...
    You wish a Share-Button for the Versions which seams to be something different than you first explained...

Retitled thread;

Share-Button (link) to previous version NOTES

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!