[4.1] Mouse over member card not responsive

• Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

When you mouse over someone's users name; a small membercard popup displays. It doesn't format to the width of the screen

• It's almost 2015. Who uses a Nokia or Windows phone anymore?

Asia is still big on Nokia (Japan, China, ect...)

America actually has a growing market in Windows phones (which Microsoft now owns Nokia).

• Official Post

If you enable the desktop mode in browsers, they will spoof a regular client making it almost impossible to recognize them properly as mobile devices. Especially giving the fact of a rather small device resolution and a completely differing pointing device, this detection is crucial to provide a good UI.

While in mobile mode, popovers will not be shown at any point, because they are only triggered on "hover" which is unavailable (or at least not exactly hover) on mobile devices. I have tested this on a Nokia Lumia w/ WP.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• If you enable the desktop mode in browsers, they will spoof a regular client making it almost impossible to recognize them properly as mobile devices. Especially giving the fact of a rather small device resolution and a completely differing pointing device, this detection is crucial to provide a good UI.

While in mobile mode, popovers will not be shown at any point, because they are only triggered on "hover" which is unavailable (or at least not exactly hover) on mobile devices. I have tested this on a Nokia Lumia w/ WP.

confirmed -- had mine in desktop display mode

• Does nobody here have a Nokia or Windows phone?

Here!

I do use a Lumia 930.

Excellent smartphone!

A way better then my previous smart (Moto X) and a slightly better then my old, but good, Lumia 920 and a way better then my old times good iPhone 4S.

Will uses Windows Phone 4ever! While it's survives... rs

It's almost 2015. Who uses a Nokia or Windows phone anymore?

C'mon! Windows Phone is a great OS. The only "sin" is that lack of apps. But the system it self it's very solid e useful!

You should give it a chance... Won't regrat. I'm sure...

That's my opinion...

Best Regards,
    Evandro (aka e.meneses)

Help translate Woltlab: I'm in!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!