I have a few simple questions that I could not readily find answers for, but it would definitely help if I knew the answers.
- Does WBB come with a User/Administrator Guide in either printed, or electronic format? And if it's in an electronic format would it be in a printer friendly format?
- I've noted that Thread Prefixes are used in some places on this board, so I assume I can can define my own lists of Thread Prefixes; can I make the use of a prefix mandatory and can I have multiple Thread Prefixes in single thread? By this I mean Multiple Drop down Lists (say 2 or 3) that the user must select from.
- Is the forum search function customizable so that I could include drop down lists of Thread Prefixes?
- Under a single purchase license am I allow to have a separate installation for testing and development purposes, other then the operating forum?
- Is there a setting in the ACP that can toggle the forum between "On-line" and "Off-line."
- If I decide to purchase, do I have to pay the 19% vat?
Well, that's all the questions I can think of for now, I'll probably come up with a few more later. :pinch:
Thanks for your help.