Which music track or CD have you been listening to more often lately?

• Which music track or CD have you been listening to more often lately?

The one that I've been listening to almost on a daily basis lately is Philip Glass' 'Saxophone' (Orange Mountain Music OMM-0006)
    Philip Glass has always been one of my favorite composers and when I found out he actually had written for the saxophone I had to get it.
    (I practice the saxophone daily)
    It is superb and i even use it during gym for a completely workout (mind and body).
    From rock to jazz to classical, this CD is very enjoyable all across.

Does anyone care to share their favorite track or CD?

jsplain.com

• i made my own playlist, it includes several artists, to name a few: pink floyd, led zeppelin, fuel, three doors down, guns n'roses, poison, toon, forty foot echo, submersed, ac/dc, eagles, boston, foo figthers, nickelback, dido, scorpions, muse, gary moore, john lee hooker, dire straits, u2, jonny lang, oisis, james taylor, beattles, etc.....
    the list goes on :)

• What I like about simple threads like this one like "what we are listening right now" is the opportunity of looking into what others are listening and hopefully discover new and exciting music.
    We all live in parallel worlds. The internet has helped us to discover each other and learn from each other but we are still on our own path.
    At least that's the way I perceive it. :D

Nowadays we can do a search and quickly listen to what everyone else is listening and my curiosity had led me to listen to most of the tracks listed here so far.
    Anyway, sorry for the off topic thingy!

I'm listening right now to Pilgrimage , Michael Brecker's last CD featuring Herbie Hancock, Brad Mehldau, Pat Metheny, John Patitucci and Jack DeJohnette

jsplain.com

• Can a fat 60 year old connected to o2 with a hose in his nose rave about Ke$ha? Makes me wanna dance, even though I never will again. :!:

Externer Inhalt
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von eJM (19. Januar 2010 um 10:08)

• According to iTunes definitive Somebody Told Me from The Killers.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I astonished myself by listening to Jim Reeves! (again). And thoroughly enjoying it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!