There is always a problem that you just cannot solve by yourself. In this case you get help at the following locations:
For getting help as quickly as possible, it makes sense to share the following information as completely as possible already in the request. The following information can be found directly after login in the administration interface (short ACP) on the system tab:
- Exact version number by WoltLab Community Framework
- Exact version number by WoltLab Burning Board
- Used PHP version
- Used MySQL version
- Webserver type and version
- Server operating system and version
Additional important information:
- Used browser type and version
- If available, the full error message as text (can be copied in the ACP under System -> Logs -> Errors. Alternatively, via FTP in the CMS home Directory under /log/.
- Link to the forum
- To illustrate a problem a screenshot can also be helpful (does not apply to error Messages!).
Problems with a third-party plugin:
If there is an error that is caused by a plugin from a third party developer, please contact directly the developers of the plugin. The link for the contact can be found directly in the plugin store or in the package list in the ACP (Developer link below Configuration -> Packages -> Packages).