Is there any way to Bulk process image moderation?

• I know that you can bulk process threads and posts for moderation, but I don't seem to be able to find any way to bulk moderate the 1600+ image records that I have. I really don't want to have to individually moderate quite so many records.
    Short of actually manually updating the rows in mySQL, is there any way to do this?
    Thanks

"I intend to live forever, or die trying." -- Groucho Marx
    --
    maaxiim

• Hi Alexander, I have 2 admins configured on the site and if the second admin edits an image, it is placed into the moderation queue for my approval. I guess a better question might be to ask how do I configure the gallery so that I don't need to approve edits made by another admin?

Thanks

--
    maaxiim

• Matthias,

Thanks, I checked that setting for the Administrators user group and it is definitely checked. Do you have any ETA for this fix being made public? Thanks.

--
    maaxiim

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, there is no ETA yet.

Well, if that the second admin has that permission, I currently do not know what causes that issue. To recap: Some user who is no administrator uploads an image which is directly published without need for approval hence no moderation activation queue entry. Then your second administrator edits that image and a moderation activation queue entry is created. Is that correct so far? Does the image itself stay activated? Does this happen only to your second administrator or also if you yourself edit an image?

• The original upload was by an admin. The second admin edits the image and a moderation event is added to the queue. the images remain visible, even though they have been disabled.

--
    maaxiim

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von maaxiim (18. Juli 2014 um 14:51)

• I actually found a way to bulk administer the approvals, the same button that offers the options to move to gallery, disable, etc, if you click it again with those images still selected, it offers you the option to bulk approve/deny them, etc. I'm marking the question as answered. Thanks

--
    maaxiim

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!